The Sapphire Skies Pack

Hello and welcome to the Sapphire Skies Pack! If you are new, feel free to go ahead and create an account! If you are already a member, hurry up and log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sapphire Skies Pack

Hello and welcome to the Sapphire Skies Pack! If you are new, feel free to go ahead and create an account! If you are already a member, hurry up and log in!

The Sapphire Skies Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sapphire Skies Pack

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New sites!!
The Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:10 am by Accirrah

» Fantasy Human RP
The Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:11 pm by Jynx

» ~{Raelyn}~
The Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:57 pm by Jynx

» The Giraffe Challenge
The Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:40 pm by Jynx

» Count to __ before the Alpha posts
The Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:32 pm by Jynx

» Dream To Nightmare
The Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:30 pm by Jynx

» The Random Game
The Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:23 pm by Jynx

» Animal Alphabet
The Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:20 pm by Jynx

» Word Snake
The Dark Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:19 pm by Jynx

RolePlay Details

Time: 2 P.M. Temperature: 68 F, 20 C Season: Spring, April Current Weather: Sunny, a few white clouds are floating above the territory, but beware, darker ones are coming closer, bringing rain. What's happening: Accirrah, Dawn, and Robin are left at the camp with a loner, while Cadence and Yuuko are out at hunting at Syra's Clearing. A mysterious lone pup has just crashed into the Sapphire Skies' camp.

Top posting users this month

No user

Top posting users this week

No user

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:32 am

+5
Seth
Robin
Accirrah
Lucifer
Cadence
9 posters

The Dark Forest

Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name:: Accirrah
    Oro:
    The Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/100The Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

The Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Forest

Post by Accirrah Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:25 pm

As Accirrah reached the skies again, he was about to attack, but he fled. Accirrah was about to use his mouth to throw something at him... But decided not to. He circled around slowly to land. His wounds was slightly hurting. But they weren't fatal. Soon the black male landed on the ground. He looked around for his new alpha and quickly spotted her. He walked over and smiled. "Seems like we won this time. But we should be more careful with rushing up on our enemy. They may be sitting there just waiting for us next time... Are you okay Cadence? Not hurt?" He asked concerned. He twisted his head slightly, then looked around. "By the way... Did you see some younger wolves around here? I picked one up and put it on the ground around here somewhere..." He asked before looking back at Cadence.
    Dawn
    Dawn

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name::
    Oro:
    The Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/100The Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Post by Dawn Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Dawn sighed as the older pup told her to stay out of the fight. The white pup padded away, and watched from a distance as the brown pup flew into the air and ran into the black wolf. The blow made the ebony male let go of the brown wolf's neck. Dawn looked away from the gruesome sight of blood, and when she dared to look back, she saw the black wolf back down on the ground with the gray lupa, and the brown male was gone. The pup cautiously came forward towards the two wolves, hoping that they wouldn't attack her just as they attacked the other wolf.
    Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name:: Cadence
    Oro:
    The Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by Cadence Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Cadence watched as Lucifer started to fly away. The she-wolf bent down and spread her wings, ready to take off after him, but stopped and relaxed when Accirrah flew down and landed beside her. "Well done, Black Warrior" she said in her usual bland tone. "I'm fine. And there's a pup right there" she said, blinking at the charcoal brute. The pup she saw was a small white female with pinkish-purple wings. Cadence looked back at Accirrah with her dull blue eyes, and grunted.
    Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Oro:
    The Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/100The Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Post by Accirrah Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:15 am

Accirrah turned his head around, and looked at the white pup Cadence was referring to. Accirrah's heart sank. 'Did this youngster see the whole fight? ...' Accirrah casually went over to the pup. He looked her in the eyes with a friendly look. And he was smiling slightly to tell her he wasn't a threat. The black coated male sat down beside the pup, and looked at her. "Are you okay young one? You're not hurt are you?" He looked at the pup from it's toes to the tip of her ears for any wounds. "My name is Accirrah. What's your name?" He asked the white little female friendly. The last thing he wanted to do was to scare her. But he had just ripped off a piece of another wolf, and if she saw it. Anyone would have been scared if they didn't know what was going on... Accirrah sighed and looked up at the sky with his green eyes..
    Dawn
    Dawn

Wolf Information
    Oro:
    The Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/100The Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Post by Dawn Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:04 pm

Dawn took a step back, startled, when the big ebony-furred wolf padded over to her. When she saw the friendly look in his eyes, and the smile on her face, she relaxed a bit, realizing that this wolf wasn't going to hurt her. She nodded at his question; she was okay. "Accirrah..." she murmured quietly to herself. "My name's Dawn!" she said, starting to wag her tail while looking up at the black brute.
    Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Accirrah Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Accirrah smiled as they traded names. "Very pleasant to meet you Dawn! The black warrior said cheerfully before looking back down at the small female. His expression changed slightly, as he thought of how she had been startled and stepped back when he walked over to her. "Did you... See anything of what just happened? ... In the sky, I mean." Accirrah asked slightly unsteady. He still had that irony flavor in his mouth from blood, and he had wounds, and dried blood some places in his fur. But it was barely visible in his black fur. His white wings though...
    The male looked at her warm and friendly, even of what just had occurred.
    Seth
    Seth

Post by Seth Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:08 pm

Seth watched from a tree as the black warrior took the pup he was fighting earlier back down to the ground.The pup slunk back into the trees, and completely disappeared from sight. Seth briefly wondered whether or not it was a ggod idea to attack the wolf, but decided not to when he saw the older brown male flew off. Seth started to follow the older wolf, from a distance, of course. If this male wanted to fight that female, he was fine with following him. Besides, it appeared that that female was the sole alpha. He would NOT follow a female alpha. Ever.
    Yuuko
    Yuuko

Post by Yuuko Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:50 am

A small wolf swiftly moved under the trees of the forest, where the shade hid her. She moved swiftly like a ninja. The wolf didn't know what she was doing, but she moved because she heard some talking. This young wolf took a pause to stretch her wings, as they were starting to get uncomfortable being down all the time, mainly because she was a wolf who stays airborne most of the time, only closing her wings when she dived into the water, and rested. The female sniffed around for a moment before moving again. She started to slow down, and stalked a group of wolves that she had just found.

'What should I do? Do I stay put and let them find me? Or do I approach?' This was quite confusing for this wolf. She is not social, and doesn't like going up to other wolves, but she didn't want to look like she was lost or some creeper just watching the pack do their thing. Ah, what to do. The black wolf stretched her wings once again, and thought for a moment. 'Maybe I should stay put. Maybe they won't see me. They will just think i'm just a random wolf who came down to stretch it's wing.'
    Robin
    Robin

Wolf Information
    Oro:
    The Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100The Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Post by Robin Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:51 pm

Robin watched from the trees as the two brown wolves flew off as the Black Warrior readied for another attack. He wondered briefly whether or not to go out and reveal himself, but decided against it. His element was the shadows. He would come out if they called him out, otherwise he would wait in the shadows until he deemed the time was right. Just as he settled own to wait, he heard a small sound and looked over to see a black fae walking through the forest. She didn't look like she wasn't used to being on the ground, and she also looked unsure of what she should do. In the end, it appeared she was just going to wait in the shadows. Well, if that was her wish, so be it. He wouldn't rat her out, unless she herself got herself discovered.
    Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Oro:
    The Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by Cadence Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:46 am

Cadence watched as Accirrah began speaking with the little pup. The gray she-wolf thought she smelled another wolf nearby, another loner, but she would get to that later, perhaps after they found any other pups that were in the area. With a grunt, the fem began padding around slowly, sniffing among the trees. There were other wolves hiding away besides Luuuuucifer (xD) and the brown pup, for sure. "Hello?" she grumbled, her dull blue eyes scanning the trees. The wolf sat down and began waiting for any wolves to reveal themselves to her.
    Dawn
    Dawn

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Dawn Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:59 am

Dawn wagged her tail as Accirrah smiled down at her. She sighed a little as he asked her if she had seen what had happened. "Uh....I..." she started, her voice trailing off. "A-a little..." she finished. Horrible images flashed through her mind, and the small she-wolf tried her best to push them out. "But...but those wolves won't come back...right?" she asked the black male quietly.
    Yuuko
    Yuuko

Post by Yuuko Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:37 pm

The young female wolf was just enjoying herself on the ground until she heard a voice, which startled her.... A lot.

"Hello?"

The black female jumped and hit a tree on her head. 'When did this tree get he- Oh right... I'm on the ground...' She thought, rubbing her aching head. How do wolves live on the ground? The femme didn't know. She was just not used to it, that's all. When the wolf heard a voice that seemed to calling for something, the loner quickly hid in the tree and thought for a moment. 'Do I go up and say hi? Or do I stay put again?' It's not that the wolf is rude or terrified, she just lacked of social skills. The little black she-wolf siged and revealed herself to a wolf. "Uh, hello..." She said a little awkwardly.
    Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Accirrah Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Accirrah couldn't help but to smile greatly at the pup beside him. Chills were going down his spine as Dawn told him she had seen some of it. But he was very glad that she knew Accirrah was not a bad wolf. "They are gone for now. But they might be back sometime. But let's hope they don't!" He said cheerfully to the little female. His black fur lit up in the evening sun again. Accirrah looked around slightly, and hesitated for a moment. "Where... Where is your family?" He asked slightly concerned that there was no other wolves close by to the pup in the first place. Accirrah sank down on the ground, to meet the pup's height. The brute's hopes were high that she wouldn't just respond that they were dead, or had left her someplace. But he thought of the worst. He gave his ears a couple of flicks. His concerns were lighting up in is green eyes, while he waited for her reply.
    Robin
    Robin

Wolf Information
    Oro:
    The Dark Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100The Dark Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Post by Robin Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:15 pm

Robin watched as the female, the alpha, walked towards the forest, sniffing around. When the fae said hello, he figured it 'technically' counted as being called out. Just as he was about to climb down from the branch he was on, something hit one of the lower branches of the tree he was on, and he fell out of the tree and landed on the ground with a plop, splayed all over. Sitting up, he muttered to himself, "Well, this is embarrassing," before standing up and shaking his pelt a little, his cheeks burning, not like you could see it. Straightening himself and folding his wings to his side, he bowed lightly and formally said, " My name is Robin, son of Alpha Jake and Alphess Janet of the Drake pack, Adopted son of Bruce of the Bat Clan. It is a pleasure to meet you."
    Yuuko
    Yuuko

Post by Yuuko Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:55 am

The she wolf stared at the other wolf who claimed to be called Robin. 'I guess I thought to quickly then... But I can still have a chance...' Wolf was confused and in an awkward situation. She revealed herself to the other wolf, but another just came by and introduced himself. That didn't go as planned. The wolf sighed and looked at the two and shook her head, facepawing at her failure. 'It's like the last time! I'm shadow, that's what I am...' She breathed in and out deeply, trying to calm down and not fly around in rage, killing all the birds she could find. But she hated bird so they're safe. The little fae looked down at her paws grumbled. 'I guess what my bro said is true, I do lack of social skills.' This was a very awkward situation to the female wolf. She never had a moment where the alpha would come up and say hello. In fact, she never made friends. She only sticked with her brother and no one else, which would explain about her social skills. But the wolf was determind to go up to the alpha and tell her that she wants to join the pack. After the black female has done some thinking though.  
    Robin
    Robin

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Robin Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:08 pm

Robin glanced quickly over at the other wolf, the one who must've hit her head on the tree he was in. Quickly skimming the way the wolf was standing, its fur, and the way it was breathing. The wolf was agitated about something, and worried too. It was probably because he had just intruded while she was introducing herself, and perhaps had assumed he was a threat to her goals, whatever they were. Taking a step back, into the shadows, where he felt more comfortable. Addressing the other black wolf, he stated, "I am sorry if I have interrupted you, please continue. I did not mean to intrude, but when you bumped your head against a branch, it happened to be a branch in the tree I was sitting upon, and the impact surprised me enough that I lost my grip on the branch I was on and fell. Please, continue with your conversation. I did not wish to appear at that moment anyways." With that. He moved completely back into the shadows, so he was no longer vvisible.
    Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Cadence Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Cadence watched with lifeless eyes as a black-pelted she-wolf came out of the shadows, followed by a black and red pup. The gray lass watched the two, and grunted as the pup sank back into the shadows. She shook her fur, and approached the other canine. "So you were there" the lupa grumbled. "Loner? Or are you with that filthy beast?" she asked in her raspy voice. The wolf didn't use her voice much, but now that she decided to start a pack, she would have to speak more often. Why did she even start a pack? Just so she could get back at Lucifer? For power? Nobody knows...not even Cadence.
    Yuuko
    Yuuko

Post by Yuuko Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:40 pm

The wolf just stared at the other pup with big eyes full of confusion. What just happened? The wolf didn't know, but she just turned her head to stare at the alpha female. She didn't know what to say. Maybe she was interuppting the other wolf? Was she being rude? Is she going to get butt kicked? The  fae didn't know. She tried to compose herself, and when she did, she took a deep breath and attempted to speak with a loud voice, but ended up with a small whisper.

"Loner? Or are you with that filthy beast?"

"Loner.... I'm a loner..." The she-wolf said while keeping an eye on the other wolf, making sure that if the wolf ever attacked, the black she-wolf was ready. "I was... looking for something.... A pack... Yeah.. That's it..." The black female said with a louder voice this time, but it was more shakier than the first time she talked. She cursed herself mentally at her shyness and her nervousness.
    Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Cadence Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:43 am

Cadence sighed as the she-wolf said that she was indeed a loner. "Good..." she grumbled to herself. The gray female looked down at the ground for a moment, then back up at the ebony-pelted canid when she spoke again. "Hmmph. You've come to the right place then" she said. Her dull blue eyes drifted away from the wolf, and scanned the area around her. Cadence sat down, her soulless eyes still wandering, until they eventually made their way back to the femme. "Rank?" the ashen lass asked roughly. She faced her muzzle down towards the ground. "And then I have to find that other pup and get out of this disgusting territory..." she muttered angrily to herself.
    Dawn
    Dawn

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Dawn Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:18 pm

The small lass nodded and smiled. "Yes!" she yipped, agreeing with the ebony brute. Dawn sighed as Accirrah asked her where her family was. "I....I don't know" she replied. Her lightly colored eyes ventured over to where a gray she-wolf was speaking with a black wolf. More wolves? she thought, watching the two. And where is that other pup I saw? she wondered while waiting for Accirrah to speak again.
    Yuuko
    Yuuko

Post by Yuuko Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:00 pm

The wolf stared at the grumpy wolf right in front of her eyes. She stretched her wings uncomforably, hoping to get into the sky after this.

"Rank?"

"Um... Hunter..." Maybe the female put on a bad impression with the other wolf. She was a little grumpy, and the black female didn't know why. She sighed and stretched her wings once again. 'Ugh, I hope I can get out of this situation soon. My wings are dying.' The femme growled and shook her head, but didn't dare to show any emotion just yet. "By the way.... The name is Yuuko." The female introduced to the other wolf of the same gender. After all, it's polite to tell another one their name. Unless it didn't work that way. Either way, Yuuko sighed and looked behind her and moved her amber eyes, searching around for the pup who vanished behind her. She could see him slightly, but she didn't bother to touch him. This wasn't her territory, she didn't know what to do. Maybe the black and red wolf did want to join as well.... Or he's just a stalker.
    Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Accirrah Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:15 pm

(I asked dad, and he made some kind of Wi-Fi out of his phone... So I can be on for like... 20 minutes... xD Yay!)

Accirrah lowered his head slightly as Dawn told him she didn't know where her family was. The brute sighed, and lifted his head with a smile. "... Want to come along with us then? If... If you are okay with it, we can take care of you! I bet Cadence wouldn't mind." He yipped. Accirrah smiled greatly at the pup, and perked his ears as he heard more voices. He turned his head and saw Cadence talking to a black female wolf, and he also noticed a black and red pup hiding in the shadows. Accirrah narrowed his eyes slightly as he disappeared in the shadows, wondering who this pup was. But the brute didn't feel any rush to think about that, so he turned his gaze back to Dawn awaiting her reply.
    Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Cadence Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Cadence nodded at the female's reply. Her dull eyes made their way over to Accirrah and a small white pup. She perked her ears in order to hear their conversation better. So her family left her too? the stone-hued lass sighed and stretched her wings before looking back at the she-wolf, just in time to hear her say her name. "Welcome, Yuuko" she greeted the ebony canine. "Cadence. Now let's get the rest of the wolves here and leave" she said curtly, and turned around and padded towards Accirrah and Dawn. "She can come with. And that other pup, if he wants" she declared gruffly.
    Robin
    Robin

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Robin Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Robin watched the small talk between the two wolves from the shadows. He wasn't completely hidden to the best of his ability, but was still slightly surprised when the new wolf, Yuuko, saw him. "There's no way I could be losing my edge....It's probably just because that it's daylight right now, and there's not much cover... he thought to himself. Silently slipping from the shadows, he walked behind the black female without making a sound, just as he was taught. His wing folded at his sides looked almost invisible, like they were part of his fur. He knew he was going to be noticed, but walking silently and keeping secrets were two of the first things he was taught when he joined the BatClan.
    Dawn
    Dawn

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Dawn sighed as she remembered her parents, her siblings...Akeema and Alejandro...she wanted to cry, but held back tears. I'll find them all one day she reassured herself. The white pup looked up at Accirrah. "Yes, I'll stay with you then" she said, wagging her tail. Her light purple eyes flew up to the large gray female who had been talking with the black she-wolf, who was apparently named Yuuko. Dawn's tail stopped wagging, and she cowered a bit at Cadence's rough tone. She took a small step towards Accirrah, and away from the Alphess. It wasn't that Dawn disliked Cadence...the she-wolf just...intimidated her a bit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content