The Sapphire Skies Pack

Hello and welcome to the Sapphire Skies Pack! If you are new, feel free to go ahead and create an account! If you are already a member, hurry up and log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sapphire Skies Pack

Hello and welcome to the Sapphire Skies Pack! If you are new, feel free to go ahead and create an account! If you are already a member, hurry up and log in!

The Sapphire Skies Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sapphire Skies Pack

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New sites!!
Stray Dog RP EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:10 am by Accirrah

» Fantasy Human RP
Stray Dog RP EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:11 pm by Jynx

» ~{Raelyn}~
Stray Dog RP EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:57 pm by Jynx

» The Giraffe Challenge
Stray Dog RP EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:40 pm by Jynx

» Count to __ before the Alpha posts
Stray Dog RP EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:32 pm by Jynx

» Dream To Nightmare
Stray Dog RP EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:30 pm by Jynx

» The Random Game
Stray Dog RP EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:23 pm by Jynx

» Animal Alphabet
Stray Dog RP EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:20 pm by Jynx

» Word Snake
Stray Dog RP EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:19 pm by Jynx

RolePlay Details

Time: 2 P.M. Temperature: 68 F, 20 C Season: Spring, April Current Weather: Sunny, a few white clouds are floating above the territory, but beware, darker ones are coming closer, bringing rain. What's happening: Accirrah, Dawn, and Robin are left at the camp with a loner, while Cadence and Yuuko are out at hunting at Syra's Clearing. A mysterious lone pup has just crashed into the Sapphire Skies' camp.

Top posting users this month

No user

Top posting users this week

No user

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:32 am

3 posters

Stray Dog RP

Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name:: Cadence
    Oro:
    Stray Dog RP Left_bar_bleue100/100Stray Dog RP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Stray Dog RP Empty Stray Dog RP

Post by Cadence Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:39 am

Welcome to the Stray Dog RolePlay! I have called it the Stray Dog RP mostly because I assume most of the dogs here will be strays.....however you don't have to be one! Please follow the roleplay rules and have fun! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------

Gertie padded across the streets, looking at all the sights. There were a few people out, and some cars were driving along. The poodle's stomach growled, and she began to look around for a food source. A breeze blew her furry ears back, along with the scent of food. The she-dog padded in the direction of the scent, and saw a human walking out of a building carrying a bag in his hand, one with food inside. Gertie picked up her pace, almost running, and stopped in front of the human. She whimpered, and lowered her tail. She looked up at the man with innocent eyes, hoping that it would be enough to get some food. If not, then it's time for Plan B she thought. Gertie sighed as the human reached down to pet her on top of the head, but then kept walking. I guess I will have to use Plan B she thought. She turned and followed the human, who was now standing nest to what they called a 'car'. The poodle began to run, and when she was close enough, jumped up and snatched the bag from the man's hand. As Gertie sprinted away, she could hear the human bellowing behind her. "Ha, not this time, human" she growled around the bag she was holding. She turned into an alley, and came to a stop. The dog dropped the bag, and stuck her nose inside. She pulled out something wrapped in paper. She tore the paper off, and began to eat the food that was inside.
    Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name:: Accirrah
    Oro:
    Stray Dog RP Left_bar_bleue2/100Stray Dog RP Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Stray Dog RP Empty Re: Stray Dog RP

Post by Accirrah Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Heike limped towards the fence he was recently thrown over. The little pup got up on his hind legs, and scraped at it with his claws while whimpering loudly. "Hey! I'm all alone back here! Don't leave me here! He yelped, as he saw some fingers on the top of the fence. He stared, waiting for something to appear. And his friend appeared, climbing over the edge. She seemed very scared, and she was yelling at him to run. But of course Heike didn't understand what she was saying before the front door went flying open. The snow white dog, whipped his head over, as the big human from before came out with a baseball bat in his hands. Which mostly seemed like a big stick to Heike. But the little pup didn't care about that, he now understood he had been told to get away. He turned around and started running with all his might, knowing the human behind him could be a few inches away. He limped slightly at his left paw, and he struggled to run. Heike ran around a corner of a house, and spotted an alleyway. This was his chance if the human wasn't right behind him. But he took a chance, and  entered it. He immediately crawled under a black bag, so he would be hidden. He held his breath as the large human ran past, but stopped a few feet ahead. He looked around, and after a while the human walked away. Heike sighed in relief, and limped to the opening of the alleyway to sit down in the setting sun. He sobbed slightly, lowering his head, and pinning his ears. 'What now...' He thought, not daring to go back to the house again. Either way... He didn't know where it was. 'Maybe I should go back to where my friend first found me? ... Maybe she'll come for me?' "Then again... I have no idea where that is..." He murmured to himself while he sniffed. The pup walked out of the alleyway, and went to look at some humans. A child went over to him, and the pup cocked his head at the human. Heike lifted his nose to smell at the child's hand as it approached, but another large human grabbed his arm and pulled him away. It also seemed like it was scolding him. Heike whimpered slightly, and lowered his body to the ground, feeling tears well up in his eyes...
    Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Cadence Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Gertie heard whimpering somewhere outside of the alley, but ignored it for now. She focused on eating what was inside the bag she had stolen. Once she had finished, she left the bag and padded out of the alley. She saw some humans walking by, but the thing that caught her eye was a little white pup. What the heck is he doing out here by himself? she thought. The poodle padded closer. She stopped about a foot away from the pup and gave a small bark at him, to catch his attention.
    Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Accirrah Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Heike's head whipped around as someone barked at him. He was staring right at a poodle, and the little pup jumped to his paws. "H-hello." He said as calmly as he could, though his heart was racing brutally. Heike wiped a tear away from his cheek, and turned his gaze away from the stranger in front of him. "W-what do you want? You won't h-hurt me as well, will you?" He stammered stubbornly, seeming like he had given up hope on everything. The little male almost sank together on the ground to seem less like a threat, and his ears were still pinning to his head. His tail was tucked between his legs, and a whimper longed to escape his throat. But he didn't let it out, not yet.
    Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Cadence Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Gertie gently nudged the pup with her nose. "I won't hurt you as long as you don't hurt me" she said. The poodle lifted her head and looked around. "C'mon. Let's get off this street" she said, nudging the pup back towards the alley she had come from. What is a pup this small doing by himself? she thought. Gertie began to pad into the alley, then stopped and looked back at the little white pup. She signaled with her head to the pup to follow her. "Hurry up!" she called out to him. I wonder if I'll have to get food for him now too... she thought, and quickly glanced around the area before looking back at the fluffy-furred pup.
    Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Accirrah Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:36 pm

The white pup stared intensely at the poodle as it nudged him. Heike's breathing slowed down slightly at what she said, and he wiped another tear away with his paw. 'Out of the street? ... Why?' He thought, but pushed himself up anyway to pad after the other dog. But his padding only turned into limping. He closed his eyes in pain, and at last he stopped walking on it as he went into the alleyway right behind the poodle. Heike forced a smile on his face, as he looked at the other dog like any pup would. "Um... Thank you for not hurting me... But who are you? And why did you lead me here?" He asked, while perking his ears. The shepherd was very curious now. He had never met anyone who'd actually help him. But for his tiny human friend.
    Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Cadence Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Gertie stared at the pup. "Me? I'm Gertie" she said. "Why? Because, who wants to be out in the street with all those humans?" she finished. The poodle took a step in the pup's direction. "And now what about you? Who are you?" she asked. The she-dog sat down and kept her eyes on the fluffy white pup, waiting for him to reply.

(......*punches mom the in the face*.....)
    Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Accirrah Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:30 pm

Heike sank slightly together as the much larger dog stared and talked to him. He lowered his head, and let out a silent whimper as she finished talking. "I'm sorry for being rude! But... I... I don't have a one... Nobody ever made me a name..." He said and lowered his head, thinking for a moment. He lifted his head with a smile, while perking his ears. "I g-guess I will call myself Heike!" He yapped like a pup, while wagging his tail. He was about to jump up and down from what he decided, but he didn't. His smile turned into a grin. "It's nice to meet you Gertie! Then I can say, my name is Heike!" He said happily, but sank back onto the ground. "I guess you are right about the humans... They aren't very nice... At least not the big ones... But their 'pups' are nicer..." He said and sobbed, reminding himself about his owner.
    Robin
    Robin

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name::
    Oro:
    Stray Dog RP Left_bar_bleue12/100Stray Dog RP Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Post by Robin Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Regere woke up stiff and confused. Where was he? Had he accidentally fallen asleep on the floor? When reality finally came rushing back to him, Regere almost wished that the past 24 hours had been a dream. Standing up, he slowly stretched each of his stiff joints, and he heard a small crackling-popping sound. Looking around, he saw it was now daylight, though what time he couldn't tell. He peeked his head around the edge of the trashcan, and looked both way. To his left was the alley wall, but to his right there was another pup, still small, but much larger than him, and an adult dog, a poodle by the looks of it. They appeared to be talking, but who knows what they were talking about. Perhaps they were talking about ways to steal his collars, bracelets, and anklets! Not like they could get them off, but still! They were from his owners who loved and cared for him, and were most assuredly searching the ends of the earth for him, and he'd be d*mned if he let someone so much as touch them! Growling, he stepped out from behind the trash can and moved forward slowly so as his gold didn't make unnecessarily loud noises, and when he was about 5 feet away from the other two wolves, he growled, "Who are you two, and why are you here!?"
    Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Cadence Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:56 pm

Gertie nodded slowly at the pup's answer. "Alright then, Heike" she said, repeating the name the little pup had given himself. She sighed at what Heike said next about the humans. The poodle was about to say something else, when she heard a little growl, and looked to see a tiny Chihuahua standing there. Gertie snorted in amusement at the dog. "Why does a rat like you need to know?"she challenged in a mocking voice, taking a step closer. This dog was tiny; it posed a little threat to the poodle, if any threat at all.
    Robin
    Robin

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name::
    Oro:
    Stray Dog RP Left_bar_bleue12/100Stray Dog RP Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Post by Robin Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:48 pm

Regere bristled at being called a 'rat'. He was no rat! Sure, he was small, but he was of the highest pedigree, and had already won several medals! But if they were challenging him, then that meant they didn't want his anklets and such. Regere calmed down, but stayed on edge. It would do no good to let his guard then and just get killed. As the slight gentleman he was raised as, he knew he had to apologize for his mistake, but that didn't mean he had to like it."I'm sorry for accusing you and yelling at you.....when you're as small as I am, it's attack first question later. Some dogs aren't as big as you are, and need the element of surprise to even get an attack in." Regere stopped after that remark. His pride didn't allow him to say more, as a dog, and as a purebred.
    Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Accirrah Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Heike whipped his head, deeper into the alleyway he saw another dog. Some kind of Chihuahua? It seemed smaller than him, but Heike didn't look much at size when it came to others. "W-what?" He stammered as the dog growled at them, asking them a question. The white shepherd dog took a small step behind the poodle for cover. He was wondering if the small dog was hostile or not. But Heike was not made to fight. At least not yet. He listened as the two others talked for a while, and soon he found himself walking forward again. "My name is H-Heike... Nice to meet you." The white pup said unsteady, but polite. He had learned that being distant to others was not the best idea. So he stuck with being a little more friendly for now.

*Falls asleep over the keyboard..* 5trffffffff

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:09 pm