The Sapphire Skies Pack

Hello and welcome to the Sapphire Skies Pack! If you are new, feel free to go ahead and create an account! If you are already a member, hurry up and log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sapphire Skies Pack

Hello and welcome to the Sapphire Skies Pack! If you are new, feel free to go ahead and create an account! If you are already a member, hurry up and log in!

The Sapphire Skies Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sapphire Skies Pack

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New sites!!
The Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:10 am by Accirrah

» Fantasy Human RP
The Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:11 pm by Jynx

» ~{Raelyn}~
The Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:57 pm by Jynx

» The Giraffe Challenge
The Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:40 pm by Jynx

» Count to __ before the Alpha posts
The Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:32 pm by Jynx

» Dream To Nightmare
The Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:30 pm by Jynx

» The Random Game
The Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:23 pm by Jynx

» Animal Alphabet
The Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:20 pm by Jynx

» Word Snake
The Dark Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:19 pm by Jynx

RolePlay Details

Time: 2 P.M. Temperature: 68 F, 20 C Season: Spring, April Current Weather: Sunny, a few white clouds are floating above the territory, but beware, darker ones are coming closer, bringing rain. What's happening: Accirrah, Dawn, and Robin are left at the camp with a loner, while Cadence and Yuuko are out at hunting at Syra's Clearing. A mysterious lone pup has just crashed into the Sapphire Skies' camp.

Top posting users this month

No user

Top posting users this week

No user

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:32 am

+5
Seth
Robin
Accirrah
Lucifer
Cadence
9 posters

The Dark Forest

Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name:: Accirrah
    Oro:
    The Dark Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/100The Dark Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

The Dark Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Forest

Post by Accirrah Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Accirrah smiled happily as Dawn responded positively to his question. The ebony brute lifted his head, and saw Cadence approach them. Accirrah nodded at her in response to her order, then he noticed how Dawn pulled away from the alpha female, and he couldn't help but to laugh slightly. "Don't worry about Cadence. She might be a bit brutal by voice. But who knows what kind of wolf she really is." He said and smiled at the pup. He looked in the direction of where he alpha had come from. 'That black wolf must be a newcomer... But where did the pup I got down from the skies go? ... Oh... There he is...' He thought to himself as his gaze turned into a stare, and the young wolf appeared from the shadows. Accirrah sighed, and turned his head back to Dawn. "Well then, Dawn. I would like to welcome you to our pack! It's not big, but hopefully more wolves come and join us! He yipped, and got up to take a few steps towards the others. "Let's go say hello to the others, shall we?" He said and flicked his ears, motioning the young wolf to follow him over to the other group of wolves. He took a few careful steps, then he looked back to see if Dawn wanted to go over to them.
    Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name:: Cadence
    Oro:
    The Dark Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dark Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by Cadence Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Cadence sighed and looked around for the other pup she had seen earlier. Her blue eyes scanned the areas between the tall pine trees. Nothing she thought. The ashen female turned around, and her eyes immediately locked onto the black pup with red markings. There he is she thought, narrowing her eyes. She slowly padded over to the young wolf. "Hello" she greeted him bluntly. Her dull cobalt-hued optics stared into his, waiting for him to say hello back, or introduce himself.
    Yuuko
    Yuuko

Post by Yuuko Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Yuuko stared at the alpha female, slightly intimidated by her. She sighed and walked around the area, trying to get used to the feeling of being in a pack, after she had been a loner for so long. The black wolf glanced at two wolves, one was pup, the other was an adult. Yuuko isn't one to approach someone first, so if they wanted, she let them come to her. Immeadiatly, Yuuko spread her black wings widely and stretched. She sighed with relief and put her wings down. For Yuuko, this was something she was going to get used to. She assumed that this pack stayed on ground most of the time and not in air. Yuuko sat down and grumbled to herself. She didn't like the thought of being on ground, but she would have to deal with it.
    Robin
    Robin

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name::
    Oro:
    The Dark Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100The Dark Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Post by Robin Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Robin wasn't surprised when the Alphess came up to him. He had appeared so quickly, said his introductions, then left just as quickly. Mentally sighing, he bowed slightly again, and re-introduced himself. " As I stated before, my name is Robin, son of Alpha Jake and Alphess Janet of the Drake pack, Adopted son of Bruce of the Bat Clan. It is a pleasure to meet you, Alphess Cadence." he formally said. It wasn't as if this was new. When he had lived with his parents, he had been expected to introduce himself like this every time he met someone he didn't know that was of importance.
    Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name:: Cadence
    Oro:
    The Dark Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dark Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by Cadence Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Cadence grumbled as the pup introduced himself in a very formal way. "Alright. We got everyone here. Now let's go" she said, and turned away from the pup, and padded back towards Accirrah, Dawn, and Yuukko. "We're leaving" she said bluntly, and started trotting back towards the camp. Of all places, why would all these loners want to show up in this filthy place? she muttered to herself once she was ahead of the others. "I'll get Lucifer one day..."

~To the Camp~

(Fail)
    Yuuko
    Yuuko

Post by Yuuko Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Yuuko silently stared at the other wolves and the alpha. She sighed once she found out they were heading back to camp. The female was about to spread her wings and soar, but decided to walk to the camp. Yuuko grumbled a bit at the thought of walking instead of flying, but she sucked it up and dealt with it. 'I can walk...' Yuuko tried to convice herself to walk instead of fly. She sighed a bit, stretched her wings and followed the alpha female. Yuuko kept her eyes on the alpha the whole time to the camp. The black wolf had mini pauses while heading to the camp to get used to the feeling of walking for a long time.

~To The Camp
    Dawn
    Dawn

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name::
    Oro:
    The Dark Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/100The Dark Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Post by Dawn Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:30 pm

Dawn stared at the other pup as he appeared silently from the shadows. Then she focused on Cadence as the large female padded over to him. She watched as the two spoke, then as the Alphess started walking off somewhere. Dawn guessed it was where all the wolves had first been. She looked at Accirrah, who had gotten up, and bounded after him. Once she caught up with the black wolf, she slowed down and trotted next to him, following Cadence.

~*To The Camp*~
    Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name:: Accirrah
    Oro:
    The Dark Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/100The Dark Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Post by Accirrah Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:53 pm

Accirrah smiled as she bounced after him. He also noticed his alphess leaving the area, and started to head back towards the camp. He sighed and looked at the black and red pup, who seemed to have joined the pack as well... Or at least Accirrah thought so. He padded after Cadence, looking back to see if Dawn was still coming after him. 'I wonder if there are some dens from before... Or maybe we have to dig new ones? Or maybe we won't have any at all...' He thought and disappeared into his own world. He shook back into the real world, and soon he was out of the dark place...

_~*To: The camp*~_
    Lucifer
    Lucifer

Post by Lucifer Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:28 pm

Lucifer spread his wings and slowly descended down onto the ground. He looked behind him, and growled. "Damn wolves...." he muttered. He turned his head back, and padded towards a tree. He lay down under it, and began to lick his wounds. Where did those other wolves come from? he thought. Cadence is probably started her own pack just to destroy me he thought, growling a bit as he continued to lick his wounds. He wasn't worried about the more minor ones, but the one on his neck where the black wolf had bitten him...he would need something for that...but it wasn't like Lucifer was ever a Healer or anything. He sighed and started to think about what he would do for the wound. He lifted his muzzle from licking his wound and sniffed the air. The brown-pelted brute wondered if that brown pup from earlier was still around. But without catching sight of him, Lucifer went back to tending to his wounds.
    Starlight
    Starlight

Post by Starlight Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Starlight casually walked into a dark forest, her paws being placed between twigs and sticks not to make any sound while wandering. The female lifted her nose, inhaling some scents. Everything was unfamiliar, but one scent was very known to her. 'I'm probably just smelling myself... Again...' She thought, while sighing. Starlight started not to care about not making sounds anymore. She stomped a couple of steps before walking normally. She went through a small bush, and stood in sight of an unknown wolf. She stood there, frozen to the ground. She opened her mouth to speak, but only a heavy breath escaped her as she noticed his wounds. She gasped slightly, taking a couple of steps towards him. "Hello? Are you okay? ... My name is Starlight?" She said carefully to the wolf under the tree.

(If Lucifer can smell Accirrah on her, it is smart of him not to mention him to Starlight at all. :p I have some plans further in the RP xD[I'm doing this on my phone without my father knowing... Sorry if you were on the chat... X3])

Last edited by Starlight on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lucifer
    Lucifer

Post by Lucifer Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Lucifer heard a noise, and he immediately looked up, his ears perked. When he saw a she-wolf standing in front of him, he snarled, and jumped to his paws. He was going to question her, but she spoke before he could. Lucifer relaxed a bit when the femme used a non-threatening tone. The brute nodded. "Yes. I'm fine" he said. He slowly sat down, and looked at the she-wolf. There was a familiar scent on her...one he had only smelled once before. Luuuuuuuucifer (xD) tried to think of where he had smelled it before. Then he realized she smelled similar to the black-pelted wolf he had fought just a few minutes ago! He thought about telling her, or asking her if she knew the brute, but decided against it. If I tell her, she might go off and join....them..... he thought. And why would I do that if I could use her myself? his mind said. He put on a small smile as he came out of his thoughts, and focused on the ashen-hued lass.
    Starlight
    Starlight

Post by Starlight Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Starlight took a step back as Lucifer growled at her. She sighed as he calmed down. She watched the male as he disappeared in his thought, then came back to himself to smile at her. A smile that she returned. She took a few steps closer. "Hey. What's your name? I'm Starlight as I said earlier." She said and winked at him. Starlight's ear twitched slightly in excitement, that she had finally found another wolf. Her gaze turned to the places where the male was bleeding. "Want me to take a closer look at those wounds of yours? I could probably patch you up real good, and make you feel better as well." She said, wagging her tail, with a grin on around her muzzle. She felt a little confident about the stranger. So she slowly padded up to him, and sat down to look at his wounds, even though he hadn't given her permission.

(Short... But I dun care.. x3)
    Lucifer
    Lucifer

Post by Lucifer Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:45 pm

"Lucifer" the wolf replied. He raised an eyebrow as Starlight said that she could fix his wounds. He opened his jaws to say something, but the lass was already padding towards him. The brown-furred male tensed as the other canine got closer to him. He didn't like the feeling of someone else helping him, but oh well. As long as she's here... he thought. Lucifer  sighed and tried to think of something to say. "Wherever you came from...were you a healer there?" he finally asked. Then he added, in a more threatening tone, "Or are you just helping because you think I can't help myself?"
    Starlight
    Starlight

Post by Starlight Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Starlight smiled as the Male decided to tell her his name. She looked at the wounds over Lucifer's neck, and throat for a moment when he talked to her again. "No... I was taught to be a hunter. My mother was a healer. But she taught me something about a few wounds and burns." She replied right before he started talking again, this time being more threatening. "Hey! No need to get snappy stud. It's not like you can reach all of the places you're hurt yourself! And I just want to help you. She shot back at him immediately. Then she pulled her head back a few inches, and winked at him. "Most of your wounds aren't that bad, since you treated them yourself. But the one on your throat is bleeding badly. How did it happen anyway?" She said looking at Lucifer curiously. Then she took another step closer to him, now standing head to head with him "Is it okay if I... You know, clean your wounds? I have to either way, if you don't want an infection." She said, bringing her head a little closer to the wounds while looking at the male.
    Lucifer
    Lucifer

Post by Lucifer Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Lucifer grunted as the she-wolf snapped back at him. He rolled his eyes as she winked at him. "Alright..." he grumbled. Lu listened to what Starlight said. When she asked what had happened, he thought about the black wolf who had inflicted most of his wounds. He cleared his throat and said "There was a...skirmish..." he said. At the she-wolf's nest question, he nodded. "Yeah....go ahead..." he said quietly. What is wrong with me? Having to accept help from a loner? he said to himself. He just shook it off, knowing that the sooner his wounds healed, the sooner he could plan an attack on Cadence again. Or be prepared for an attack from her.
    Starlight
    Starlight

Post by Starlight Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:04 pm

She looked at him in disbelief. "Skirmish? Really?" She said and nodded as he said she could help him. She sighed slightly, bringing her tongue out of her maw, and onto Lucifer's wound. The taste was horrible as any other blood, but Starlight thought she had to help him. She licked it a couple of times, cleaning out the worst. She wondered if she hurt him, but the female didn't lick more gently because of her thoughts, she actually cleaned a little rougher to test his strength. The grey female grinned a little to herself as she pulled her head back again, looking at the wound. She flicked her ear, and looked back up into the gaze of the brute. And was a little taken aback by his cold gaze. But she smiled happily at him. "Well, I think your wounds will be better. They just need time to grow. But the 'skirmish' as you call it, can maybe leave a scar." She said and took a step back.
    Lucifer
    Lucifer

Post by Lucifer Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Lucifer sighed as Starlight repeated his words, obviously not buying it. Oh well...she doesn't need to know about me and Cadence....not yet, at least... he thought. He started to think about the black wolf once again. Starlight and him must know each other...maybe they're even related, or mates or something of that sort he realized. He was brought out of these thoughts when he felt the she-wolf's tongue against his skin. Along with the touch, was pain. Cici wanted to wince, but was not about to show weakness in front of anyone. Then Starlight began to lick even harder and rougher. He almost yelped out in pain, but managed to hold back so that it was just a small whimper. He shook his fur when the ash-furred female stopped cleaning his wounds, and stepped back. He nodded at her words. Great...another one...but at least it wasn't from that she-wolf again he thought. The light brown wolf focused his red optics on Starlight. "Thank you" he said. He glanced around at the trees, then back at her. "So, what has brought you here, Starlight?" he asked, curious to see if she would mention the black wolf from earlier.
    Starlight
    Starlight

Post by Starlight Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:26 pm

Starlight sighed as Lucifer asked her the question about why she was there and why she came. "Well..." She started, and paused for a moment. "My family was kinda... Outsiders you know. We lived by ourselves. Just a mom and a dad, and their two pups. So of course... Something was doomed to go wrong sooner or later. A pack who said they owned the territory came and wanted to hunt us out of there... They separated us from our parents... My brother and I was left alone. But I got angry with him, and left him out there. I don't know if he is alive or not though... So... I've just been wandering. Following scents, hunting... Surviving, to say it short. And now I'm here." She explained pitifully, letting out another sigh. She turned her gaze away from the brute for a moment, not wanting to talk any more describing about the matter, or about her parents. She looked back at him, and tilted her head slightly. "Do you live here or something? Is there a pack nearby? There are so many scents around here!" She exclaimed, looking around a few times before looking at him in wonder.
    Lucifer
    Lucifer

Post by Lucifer Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:29 am

Lucifer listened to the femme's story. So she has a brother...probably that one wolf from earlier he thought. He sighed and looked around at the tall pine trees surrounding him. He liked the feel of this forest, the smell of the pines. He turned his green optics back onto Starlight. "We'll yes, I suppose I do live here" he replied. He cocked his head when she asked if there was another pack nearby. Hmm....I will tell her about this other pack of Cadence's... he thought. He pressed his ears back against his head a bit as he stared at the ashen-pelted lass. "Well yes, there is another pack around here..." he said in a quiter, more nervous sounding voice than before. He rounded his emerald-green eyes before continuing. "But you see...this pack is the one that gave me these wounds. They are a nasty, merciless pack..." he explained. "If I had not fled when I had, they surely would have killed me. And if that had been the case, I would not have met you." Lu took a step closer to Starlight. "Now...I am planning to destroy this bloodthirsty pack...before they do end up killing someone" he said in a soft tone. "But I obviously can not do that alone...so Starlight, my friend, would you please help me? I can promise you that you shall be rewarded with respect, power, and honor" he said, giving the female innocent eyes as he waited for her answer.
    Starlight
    Starlight

Post by Starlight Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Starlight stared at him with worried eyes as he told her about this other pack. "So that's what happened to you... Oh my God... Of course I will help you my poor little thing! She said teasingly pressing up beside him. Her eyes scanned him, and the brute seemed nervous to her. She sighed slightly, and looked in the direction where the scents were strong. "What kind of pack would do this to such a nice wolf like you? ... Did you do anything deserve this? Anything at all?" She asked, lowering her head slightly, knowing she probably had to fight others if she joined him... And maybe kill as well. She sighed heavily, and looked back up at Cici. "I'm sorry... But I've never fought anyone else than my brother... I am strong, but I don't have much more experience with it than that." She said carefully, while blinking at him couple of times. If they were to fight, they needed more wolves. And the black female knew Lucifer probably knew this as well.
    Seth
    Seth

Post by Seth Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Seth was clinging to a tree watching the exchange, deciding if he wanted to approach the wolves or not. His thoughts about joining or not always came back to the thought of that one male pup who had attacked him. He had never been able to see it clearly, it appeared to flick in and out of the shadows, and he now hated that pup. How dare he interrupt his hunt?! It had defended that female though, so it meant he probably worked for her or something. Well, this wolf was fighting that female from what he gathered, and that was good enough for him. Sheathing his abnormally sharp things, he pushed off the tree and spread the edges of his wings so he flipped and his paws were facing the ground instead of the trees, all in one smooth motion. Landing on the ground near the two with a thump, he only said, "If you're going to fight those wolves that tried to kill you, I'm coming with, and you can't stop me."
    Lucifer
    Lucifer

Post by Lucifer Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Lucifer sighed as Starlight teased with him and came closer. "Oh yes, thank you" he said. The brown-furred wolf gently brushed the femme's flank with one of his tails. He perked his ears at her next question. "Well...you see, the leader of that horrible pack also abused me when I was pup as well..." He turned his head slightly so that Starlight could see his left eye. "This scar...she gave me it" Lu said. "And do not worry about not having much experience...I can help you with that" he reassured her. The wolf turned when he heard a small thud, followed by a voice. Lucifer's green orbs caught sight of a small brown and green pup standing beside him and Starlight. The brute grumbled with disappointment. It's just a pup... he thought. But maybe he can help with those two pups I saw with Cadence...he seems determinded enough. Lucifer left Starlight's side, and padded over to stand in front of the pup. "Alright. I take it you know how to fight?" Lucifer asked, even though he had seen the pup fight with him against the black wolf, Accirrah.
    Starlight
    Starlight

Post by Starlight Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Starlight lowered her head, while hearing Lucifers horrible stories of his past. She sighed heavily, still wondering what and who this pack was. Her lips parted, as she was about to say something but the black femme was cut off by a young voice, and the brute beside her padding over to the pup. She lifted her head, and walked over to them to listen to their conversation. "You are against them as well? ... Did.... Did they hurt you the way just as they did to him?" She asked. She felt bad, for actually even letting a pup into battle. But this one seemed different from any other young wolf she had ever met.

(Posting from a phone... FTW! Very Happy)
    Alejandro
    Alejandro

Post by Alejandro Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:10 am

Alejandro cautiously padded through the trees. He wasn't sure where he was, or where he was going. Just then he saw three wolves in front of him, an adult male and female, and a younger male, a few months older than Alejandro. Smiling, he trotted closer. Just before he reached them, he smelled something. Dawn? he thought.But...how? Maybe I'm just imagining it... He continued walking, and stopped beside the other pup. "Hi!" he yipped, wagging his tail.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content