The Sapphire Skies Pack

Hello and welcome to the Sapphire Skies Pack! If you are new, feel free to go ahead and create an account! If you are already a member, hurry up and log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sapphire Skies Pack

Hello and welcome to the Sapphire Skies Pack! If you are new, feel free to go ahead and create an account! If you are already a member, hurry up and log in!

The Sapphire Skies Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sapphire Skies Pack

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New sites!!
Fantasy Human RP EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:10 am by Accirrah

» Fantasy Human RP
Fantasy Human RP EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:11 pm by Jynx

» ~{Raelyn}~
Fantasy Human RP EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:57 pm by Jynx

» The Giraffe Challenge
Fantasy Human RP EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:40 pm by Jynx

» Count to __ before the Alpha posts
Fantasy Human RP EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:32 pm by Jynx

» Dream To Nightmare
Fantasy Human RP EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:30 pm by Jynx

» The Random Game
Fantasy Human RP EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:23 pm by Jynx

» Animal Alphabet
Fantasy Human RP EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:20 pm by Jynx

» Word Snake
Fantasy Human RP EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:19 pm by Jynx

RolePlay Details

Time: 2 P.M. Temperature: 68 F, 20 C Season: Spring, April Current Weather: Sunny, a few white clouds are floating above the territory, but beware, darker ones are coming closer, bringing rain. What's happening: Accirrah, Dawn, and Robin are left at the camp with a loner, while Cadence and Yuuko are out at hunting at Syra's Clearing. A mysterious lone pup has just crashed into the Sapphire Skies' camp.

Top posting users this month

No user

Top posting users this week

No user

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:32 am

4 posters

Fantasy Human RP

Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name:: Cadence
    Oro:
    Fantasy Human RP Left_bar_bleue100/100Fantasy Human RP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Fantasy Human RP Empty Fantasy Human RP

Post by Cadence Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Well, this is just as it says. A fantasy human rp! You can post your character's biography in the "Other Biographies" section, then start roleplaying! Just make sure you follow all the rules for the wolf rp, and have fun! ^^

--------------------------------

Nyanko skipped happily down the street, a smile on her face, and few dollars in her hand. She kept skipping for a while, then stopped and looked around. Soon she spotted them in the window. The pink cupcake earrings she had wanted for so long. She giggled and ran into the store. She picked them up and looked at the price. She had just enough! Nyanko giggled again, and ran up to pay for them. She looked at the cashier who was standing at the counter. "Hi!" she said loudly. The cashier gave her a weird look at first, then said hello as well. Once the earrings were paid for, Nyan smiled at the cashier, said "Bye!" and walked out of the store and began skipping down the street again.
    Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name:: Accirrah
    Oro:
    Fantasy Human RP Left_bar_bleue2/100Fantasy Human RP Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Fantasy Human RP Empty Re: Fantasy Human RP

Post by Accirrah Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Takusu's feet had started to hurt. When he thought about it, they had for quite some time now. He looked down at his friend, the white dog, who was trotting silently beside him. He didn't have a leash. He didn't need one. The boy smiled and looked back up when Heike barked at something, as he almost ran straight into an old lady. He barely dodged her, and opened his mouth to say sorry before he continued to jog up the street. There wasn't many people around. Takusu counted a few. Suddenly, he noticed his dog had run away from his side. Takusu slowed down, and soon he stood still while looking around for his dog. He turned around noticing him.

(Heike's POV[of awesome xD])
    He looked up at his master, as he suddenly noticed another human running, or jumping in a weird kind of way Heike had never seen before. His tongue suddenly lolled out of his mouth, as he happily ran over to the girl, standing in front of her path looking at her while wagging his tail. (That was probably the first and last Heike Pov xD)

... Takusu turned around, noticing Heike standing in front of a girl. He seemed so happy for some reason. Takusu sighed slightly at this weird behavior, slowly walking up to the two. He lifted a hand to wave at the girl "Hi there! I see you've met Heike!" He said and smiled while approaching them.
    Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Oro:
    Fantasy Human RP Left_bar_bleue100/100Fantasy Human RP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by Cadence Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Nyanko stoped when she noticed a white dog run up in front of her. "Oh hi!" she said, reaching out her hand to stroke the dog's head. When she heard a voice call out to her, she looked up to see a boy, about her age with black hair standing in front of her. "Hi!" she said, giggling. "This is your dog?" she asked, still petting Heike's head.
    Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Accirrah Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Heike barked happily as a reply and lifted his nose as the girl reached out for him. He sniffed her hand, gaining her scent before he gently licked it a couple of times before she started petting him. He panted lightly, wagging his tail even faster.

Takusu smiled as the girl started petting his dog. He listened to her as she spoke. "Yes, he's mine. His name is Heike." He said, a little surprised at how his dog was acting. Takusu walked up beside Heike, and touched his side before petting it. He stood up again and looked at the girl, reaching out his hand to greet her. "My name is Takusu. Mind if I ask of yours?" He asked, well mannered while giving her a quick bow by nodding lightly at her.
    Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Cadence Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:28 pm

"Oh, he is?" she said. "He's so cute!" Nyanko giggled as she pet Heike some more. Then she looked up at the boy, who introduced himself as Takusu as he held out his hand. "Oh, I'm Nyanko!" she said, reaching out and grabbing his hand with hers. "Nice to meet you, Takusu!" she...squealed...(I don't even...xD)
    Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Accirrah Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Takusu smiled as Nyanko commented his dog as cute. "It's great to meet you Nyanko!" He said, and watched as Heike sat down, licking the girl's hand again. Takusu sighed at Heike again. "I think he really likes you! I've never seen him act like that before. Usually it takes a few hours before he trusts people! But he ran straight over to you..." Takusu said thoughtfully, and inspected the girl slightly. "It seems like you aren't scared of him either. I mean... He looks like a mix with a polar bear and wolf. So... I guess you like animals then? Since you don't seem bothered by him. Normally he would be a pain to people..." He said and scratched himself behind his ear.
    Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Cadence Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Nyanko smiled at Takusu. She giggled and nodded. "Yes! I really love animals!" she said. Nyanko pet Heike some more "And I guess you do, too!" she added, looking back up at Takusu. "So, where do you live?" she asked, smiling once again. Then she realized that that might not have been the best question to ask. "Uh-um...I mean...." she stammered, looking away from Takusu.
    Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Accirrah Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Takusu laughed silently as she told him she loved animals. "Well, uh... I... Yes. Animals are great! ... Heike is kind of special to me though. He's been with me for a long time..." He said carefully, and looked to the side as a short silence occurred. He then heard her speak again, and he looked back her. He chuckled uncomfortably. He hadn't really talked much to anyone in a while. Much less a girl. He cleared his throat and decided to answer her question. "It's... Fine." He said and turned towards the direction home, which was by the edge of the town on a small hill. "I live by that hill... Um... I'm really alone though. My uncle moved to work in the Navy. You should come visit me and Heike sometime!" He said, pointing at the small house. Then he looked back at Nyanko before finishing his sentence with a smile. He wondered about asking her the same question, and he decided to for some reason. "Mind if I ask you the same question? ..." He asked, and bent his knees to get on the height of Heike to gently pet his side.
    Robin
    Robin

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name::
    Oro:
    Fantasy Human RP Left_bar_bleue12/100Fantasy Human RP Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Post by Robin Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Nex walked down the street, ignoring the odd glances sent his way. Lightly stroking Vita, he looked around for something to do. He only hoped there were no dogs around. Vita hated dogs.

Vita swiveled her head around, looking for something to eat. Suddenly, she spotted her self-proclaimed mortal enemy. A dog. Screeching, she launched into the air and streaked towards the dog.

Nex heard Vita screech, and looked at what she was looking at. It was a dog. He felt Vita fly for the dog, and ran after her. He just managed to grab her before she managed to sink her claws into the wolf.
    Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Accirrah Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Takusu heard a loud screech behind him, and his wolf ears caught the sound of air getting pierced. In a swift motion he grabbed something stuck to his feet, while he span 180 degrees around while getting up. When he fully stood, he held a knife, going down his wrist to protect himself for a possible incoming blow. He spotted a falcon, aiming for his dog. A low growl was heard, as he stood in front of Heike. Covering him with his arms, his knife sticking out a couple of inches from his stand point. But just before the falcon hit his ready stance, a boy jumped and grabbed it. Takusu sighed slightly, looking behind himself to see if his dog and Nyanko was fine. He let out a sigh again, flipping his knife back over to put it back in place... His gaze went over to look at the person with the falcon, but he didn't say anything. He sank back down on his knees beside Heike, letting out a growl to him.

Heike stared at his master as he growled at him. But for Heike is was clearly audible... 'Keep your guard up some more...' Was what he heard... Heike sat down, and got his tongue back into his mouth. He looked over at Nyanko, then over at the stranger, and his falcon. He perked his ears, showing no hostility of any kind towards the two. Heike wanted to jump onto Nyanko so he could get more pets from her, but his master told him to keep his guard up, so he didn't move. (Canine language FTW xD)
    Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Cadence Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Nyanko heard a sudden screech, and saw a falcon flying towards Heike. The girl screamed and back away. She covered her face with her hands, and peeked out a few seconds later. Her cats ears were pressed back against her head when she slowly lowered her arms again. "T-Takusu?" she stuttered quietly, taking a step closer to the boy. "Are you okay?" she asked. The girl looked down at Heike, and patted his head gently before looking back up at Takusu. Then she noticed another boy standing in front of Takusu, holding the falcon that had rushed at Heike. Nya stared at him, not giving him a smile like she usually would have.
    Robin
    Robin

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name::
    Oro:
    Fantasy Human RP Left_bar_bleue12/100Fantasy Human RP Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Post by Robin Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:37 pm

Vita was NOT happy about this, but she knew by the way that her partner was holding her that attacking again would NOT be a good idea, so she settled with the thought that if she saw any other animal she would kill it and eat it instantly. When her partner released her, she flew back up onto his shoulder, and looked at the two people near the dog. One was a girl with cat ears, and the other was a boy who looked ready to kill her if he had to.

Nex waited a minute, until Vita was calmed down, before replying. 'I am sorry for Vita, she saw the dog and thought him prey. She won't attack him again. She won't attack any of you either, just so you know. I'll be on my way, if you wish me to. Again, I'm sorry for Vita's behavior, and I would gladly appreciate the opportunity to make it up to you somehow," he formally apologized, with little to no emotion in his voice.
    Cadence
    Cadence
    Admin

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Cadence Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Nyanko cocked her head at the boy's response. "So she's your bird?" she asked quietly. She took a careful step closer, her tail waving. She looked back at Takusu, wondering what he was thinking about the whole situation of a hawk trying to attack his dog. She switched her gaze to Heike. He seemed more alert and focused now. The girl looked back at the boy with his bird again, wondering what he would say.

ngjdsjgknd
    Accirrah
    Accirrah

Wolf Information
    Oro:

Post by Accirrah Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:01 pm

Takusu's expression suddenly changed. "Ah! That's fine! No need to feel bad about it." He said, reaching out his hand for a shake, to greet the boy. "I'm Takusu, and this is Heike. Pleasure to meet you." Takusu said, keeping a calm, but happy voice. He didn't exactly know what to think about the situation. He had been up to animal attacks before, but not tamed animals... He shrugged it off, still reaching his hand out.

Heike went up beside Nyanko, nuzzling her hand and rubbing his head against it. His big ears was kept perked though. If he heard anything suspicious, he would find the source of it, and probably, neutralize it.
    Jynx
    Jynx

Wolf Information
    Wolf Name:: Jynx
    Oro:
    Fantasy Human RP Left_bar_bleue0/0Fantasy Human RP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Jynx Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Raelyn twitched her whiskers around as she smelled the putrid odor of the city. She placed one small brown paw after another as she smelled something familiar, it was the smell of falcon, something that she could eat in her fox form, where she took the shape of a fox, the one she was in now. As she padded along the alleyway, splashing in small puddles form time to time the smell got stronger until she was standing on the edge of the sidewalk. She looked at the three humans in front of her, one was a girl and two were male. The female had pink hair with cat ears, one male had black hair and the other had wolf ears. She spotted the falcon just before she heard a deep growling and her heart lurched. She shifted her eyes over to a white dog that was beside the female, but that one did not notice her and was not the origin of the growl. She looked behind her and there stood a big black and brown dog that towered over her, it's teeth foaming and it's eyes filled with hate. Dogs did not like her because of the way she smelled. She couldn't run, she was frozen in place as the dog started to bark and lurched forward at her throat. All she could do was manage a loud yelp of help to the humans in front of her.
    ~Jynx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:10 am